Bring Engineering onboard Dynamics and make your product data available to everyone from one single solution.
Nowadays companies within Manufacturing must work at a faster pace with shorter product lifecycles and lead-to-markets. To comply with all customer demands and product customizations, manufacturers need a clear and reliable overview of their product maintenance across all departments and optimize their business processes to become more efficient.
Many companies are trying to use separate systems for maintaining and tracing product-related processes, which may not provide a solution to these challenges:
- Redundant tasks such as manually re-entering CAD data in ERP, which leads to errors and creation of unnecessary change orders
- Inefficient management of Engineering change orders
- Operations and Engineering working with different sets of product data leading to errors and redundant data
- Production lack access to product drawings and documentation...
- Unclear processes from Sales to Manufacturing
Fortunately, the story of the never-ending demand for reliable and up-to-date product data between Engineering and Manufacturing can get its happy ending.
Join SHEA Global and Bluestar for this on-demand webinar where you will be able to see a demonstration of a PLM and ERP sharing seamlessly product-related information across departments, and all happening in Dynamics 365.
Key points which will be covered:
- Dynamics 365 possibilities
- What are the challenges which Engineering and Operations face?
- Company needs related to Engineering module inside Dynamics 365
- How Engineering is supported in Dynamics
- Q&A session
Click here to download the slides.
PDM technology North America
Dan’s primary responsibility is product evangelist for Bluestar PLM the leading CAD/PDM/PLM connecting companies engineering and manufacturing teams via the Microsoft Dynamics AX native solution.
Dan’s ERP experience spans more than 30 years with business systems including the last 20 years focusing on ERP and complementary applications. During his tenure with Dynamics AX Dan has focused on the Application Lifecycle Management with customers including acquisition, implementation, operation and optimization phases. Fite holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing and Information Systems from Middle Tennessee University.